We as a practice always try to maintain a high standard of care towards all our patients.
- Be polite, considerate and honest, treat patients with dignity
- Treat each patient as an individual
- Respect patient's privacy and right to confidentiality.
- Prioritize your appointments according to your medical needs.
- If we need to remove you from our practice we will follow the Practice protocol.
We Would Like The patient To:
- Use on-line services where appropriate to request appointments and repeat prescriptions
- Attend on time. Please ring and cancel your appointment if you are not able to attend. If you miss 2 appointments we may consider removing you from the practice.
- Be polite and patient, we will be with you as soon as we can.
- Treat the staff with dignity; a "please and thank you" from you is much appreciated by the staff.
- Be clear in what you require from us